What to Do in Indonesia
For the adventurous, Indonesia will not fail to impress with its rugged mountains, active volcanoes, epic forests and the extensive marine life. It is a veritable playground crammed with excitement, intriguing sights and hair-raising adventures.
By foot, bike or car, the vast terrain is a pleasure to explore. Each province offers a different perspective while colourful villagers still practice the ancient traditions of weaving, pottery and much more.
The virginal white-sand beaches are fringed by glistening azure seas and water-related fun is never far away. Aside from the breathtaking scenery, snorkeling, boat trips and surfing are magnetic pulls for Indonesia’s returning visitors.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride