What to See in Indonesia
Indonesia’s attractions juxtapose man-made creations with natural wonders. The unspoiled beauty ofLombok and Bali 's rugged coastline share little in the way of common ground with the sprawling metropolises of Jakarta. Yogyakarta is the most popularly sought-after city on the island of Java mainly for its tourist attractions. Laden with classical Javanese fine art, music, dance and drama, the city is also home to the temples of Borobudur and Prambanan.
The beauty of the archipelago is that moving from one island to another is easily done. The stressful hustle and bustle of Jakarta’s is easily counteracted by some beach lounging or exploring one of the nearby islands.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride