Ancol Dreamland (Taman Impian Jaya Ancol)
Huge Amusement Park on Jakarta’s Waterfront0
Ancol Dreamland is part of a huge tourism resort on the Jakarta Bay that comprises multiple amusement parks, making it a must-visit for families on holiday in the capital city. While it isn’t likely you’ll be able to experience all of the different highlights in a single day, each entertainment feature are destinations on their own. The park was home to Indonesia’s own Sea World until 2014, but continues to attract crowds to its ‘Fantasy World’, full of endless thrill rides.
Considered the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia, the Ancol Dreamland tourism resort also features an international championship golf course, a hotel resort and Ocean Dream Samudra. The latter serves as an edutainment marine theme park much in place of the closed Sea World, featuring eight different regular shows including a dolphin show, together with saltwater and freshwater aquariums and even an adjoining bird park.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Fantasy World, or officially known as Dunia Fantasi or ‘Dufan’ for short, offers a total of 27 rides either for families, children and die-hard adrenaline junkies. Kids will love the popular Ice Age Arctic Adventure, which takes them on a seven-minute indoor water ride featuring the adorable characters Sid, Diego, Manny and Scrat from 20th Century Fox feature film, while thrill-seekers can dare themselves at the top-spin Tornado, or the 360-degree loop Halilintar roller coaster.
Alternatively, spend a day of splashing fun at the Atlantis Water Adventure, with its eight different kid-friendly pools, slides and outbound adventure playground. For those looking for laidback time in the open-air outdoors may opt for Ecopark, also featuring multiple attractions and activities within, from cycling, canoeing or boat cruising in the Ancol Lake, and an educational bee farm that shows you how honey is harvested.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun 11:00 - 20.00
- Location: Jalan Lodan Timur No.7, North Jakarta, Jakarta
- Tel: +62 (0)21 292 222 22