Taman Mini Indonesia Park
The Whole of Indonesia in a Jakarta Amusement Park0
Taman Mini Indonesia Park is a must-try for families visiting Jakarta or anyone looking to schedule one day in their city holiday plan to appreciate the rich arts and cultural diversity of the whole Indonesian islands. It’s one of the most unique amusement parks in the world and offers a great break away from the hectic metropolitan scenes.
The park boasts multiple pavilions, each representing the unique architectures, traditional costumes and performing arts of the different islands. From the arching roofs of traditional Sumatran houses, eloquent moves of Javanese and Kalimantan traditional dancers, to the ornate woodcarvings and heritage textiles from the Nusa Tenggara Islands.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Serving as the park’s centrepiece is a manmade lake that depicts the Indonesian archipelago in miniature scale but in accurate dimensions, which is best viewed on a cable car ride across. Also onsite is Museum Indonesia with permanent exhibits, a flower garden, a beautiful Chinese temple, a bird park, various scheduled theatre shows and an IMAX cinema, one of the very few in Indonesia.
Kids will love the park’s castle, reminiscent of Disneyland’s, where playgrounds complement fun traditional puppet shows and exhibitions together with a conservatory of traditional children’s games, dances and music from all over Indonesia. The castle also houses recreational facilities such as a pool, kiddie railway and manmade forest.
Getting around the vast park is served by personal transport or mini buses available within, however most of the highlights are reachable by foot. Main park entrance fees are only IDR 10,000 per person, while various facilities within range between IDR 10,000 to 15,000 and up to IDR 65,000 for the advanced highlights such as the IMAX theatre.
Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun 07:00 – 22:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Taman Mini, East Jakarta, Jakarta
- Tel: +62 (0)21 877 920 78