Information about Jakarta
Getting to Jakarta is easily done. But once there, getting used to the chaotic pace of life and packed streets is not so easy. We have compiled some information to help ensure your trip runs as smoothly as possible. Our fast facts seek to fill in the gaps between what to see and do, with small details that otherwise might go unnoticed.
In recent years the world has become a much smaller place, with global travel becoming part and parcel of many people’s lives. It is important to understand the cultural differences you may be confronted with in order to maintain a level respect.
Read on to learn when religious and cultural holidays occur, important numbers and climate factors that could influence the course of your holiday.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride