Hotels in Kalimantan are mostly located in the major cities of Pontianak, Balikpapan, and Ketapang. This world's third largest island boasts natural beauty and is sparsely populated. Most of the hotels cater to the island's many forestry, industrial, business and commerce scene.
With an expanse mostly comprised of tropical rainforests - among the oldest on the planet - Kalimantan is home to a vast collection of species. Its biodiversity and rainforests are among the main attractions of this island. Kalimantan hotels are located in the cities yet within close reach to the island's natural wonders.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride