What to Do at Night in Indonesia
The Indonesians certainly know how to throw a party. Like all major cities, especially in Asia, nightfall brings to light a myriad of drinking and dancing establishments. World-class DJs are often found spinning in the major clubs in the capital as well as at offshore venues on idyllic islands, entertaining the holiday crowd. Bali’s nightlife has something for everyone, from laid-back beach bars to up-tempo clubbing, to traditional dance and performance and this could be said of other Indonesian island destinations.
Nightlife of course doesn’t have to involve getting intoxicated and dancing the night away. The Indonesians are renowned for staging spectacular traditional song and dance performances. Urban areas also have a profusion of cinemas, Karaoke joints and bowling alleys.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Indonesia Nightlife by City