Hotels in Papua
All Papua Hotels
Hotels in Papua provide accommodation in this easternmost island of the Indonesian archipelago, and the highest tropical island in the world. Most of the hotels in our collection are located in Sorong, Manokwari and Jayapura - the latter being the capital city and main centre of commerce. The Swiss-Belhotel Papua is Jayapura's first four-star hotel, with rooms offering a full range of amenities for a comfortable retreat in Indonesia's east.
Papua hotels serve as your base from where you can experience the cultural highlights and natural beauty of this easternmost island in the Indonesian archipelago. The great island is home of the Bird of Paradise, as well as exotic wildlife, thanks to being considered the most bio-diverse region on the planet. You will surely be able to enjoy nature right out of your hotel doorstep.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride